Jeffrey Szilagyi- Integrative Acupuncturist
Practicing in the the SF Bay Area since 2001, Jeffrey has been offering a rich array of healing skills for his patients. With his kind and professional patient care, Jeffrey strives to be an asset to the health care needs of the Bay Area Community.
As a devoted student of the human body and its workings, Jeffrey has deepened his understanding of health and healing for more than twenty-years. Continually developing his skills and perspective with respected teachers, he blends dimensions of healing physical pains and cultivating the soulful inner life of emotion and spirit.
Jeffrey has co-founded a health training company, EvoQ, which is based in his original model of the 6 Human Needs and his Stress Intelligence Curriculum.
Jeffrey is motivated by a deep love for the human journey and by his respect for the intrinsic wisdom of the natural world. His studies within the Asian health traditions have initiated him into their profound, yet simple recognition of the relationship between human health and nature.
His clinical therapies are highly informed by Sports Medicine Acupuncture Certification, which utilizes an antomical understanding of the body, orthopedic and postural testing, along with innovated acupuncture and myofascial approaches to create healing and restoration.
Medical Practices and Wellness Training Projects
- Acupuncture of Marin- Principal Acupuncturist (2002-present)
- Acupuncture of San Francisco- Principal Acupuncturist (2012-present)
- EvoQ-Founding Partner and Lead Trainer (2013-present)
- San Jose Earthquakes- Acupuncturist (2012-2014)
- Pacific Fertility Center- Acupuncture Associate (2008-2011)
- California Licensed Acupuncturist: California Acupuncture Board (2001)
- Masters of Traditional Chinese Medicine: Five Branches University (2001)
- Fellow with the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (2009).
- Baccalaureate of Arts: English, Creative Writing- Sonoma State University (1995)
- International Professional School of Bodywork. Holistic Health Practitioner (1993)
Integrative Acupuncture Care & Healing
Note on Art: The Ouroboros is an ancient symbol that represents self-understanding, cycles and transformation. Here it is united with Yin-Yang (Tai Chi) affirming the integrative power of Eastern and Western healing traditions.
Intern 1998 – 2000
Five Branches College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Functional Endocrinology & Blood Chemistry Analysis 2008
Datis Kharrazian- Apex Seminars
Sports Medicine Acupuncture Certification Training 2007 – 2015
Classical Chinese Medicine Studies Jeffrey Yuen & Steven Alpern
Kiiko Matsumoto Style Japanese Acupuncture
Santa Cruz, CA
Mentorships & Understudies
California Lic. Acupuncturist (L.Ac. #8002)
2001 – Present
FABORM:American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine Fellow (April, 2009)
1999 – 2001
Holly Guzman O.M.D.
Oriental Medical Center
Santa Cruz, CA
Humanities & Structural Integration
1993-94 & 1996-7
Ed Maupin Ph.D. Rolfer
San Diego, CA
Acupuncturist Assistant 1993
Dr. Richard Gold Ph.D
Pacific Center of Health
San Diego, CA